Thread: Ridged foam Cases for Kala UBass

Default Ridged foam Cases for Kala UBass

Any rumors about new ridged foam cases for the Kala UBass?

My Kala UBass came with a gigbag with minimal protection. The Kala hard shell case is heavy and bulky. I was hoping Travelite had a case I could use.

Ed
    Córdoba 23T Tenor
    Currently strung with D'Addario EJ65T strings and an Aquila Red low G-String.

Kala UBass SSMHG-FS
    Solid Spruce top and solid mahogany B&S ( I think)

Just Play

Sopranos: 1st uke, Lanikai soprano LU-11 - Aquilas | 30's Martin style 0 - Martins | Fender Piha'eu - Worth Browns | Lanikai banjolele - Fremont Blacklines
    Concerts: Kanile'a K-2 CP - Living Water | Islander AC-4 - Living Water
    UBass: Kala Rumbler - Pahoehoe

Quote Originally Posted by Edspyhill05 View Post
    Any rumors about new ridged foam cases for the Kala UBass?

My Kala UBass came with a gigbag with minimal protection. The Kala hard shell case is heavy and bulky. I was hoping Travelite had a case I could use.

Ed
    are you looking for the ACOUSTIC or the SOLID-BODY U-Bass?

I have a rugged canvas-covered polyfoam case i got that is slightly oversized and works for the Hadean acoustic uke bass, I will have to find the link where I got it from...might have been smallguitars.com, it was dark blue (not black) with strap handles and zipper closure, I will try to post the link...if I can find it...

I currently use a Lanikai 'HARD BAG' baritone case for the Hadean solid-body uke bass, but it presses on the tuner buttons...so not ideal

last week, Rondo Music had tolex-over-hardwood cases for $50, which I may option for, myself, but as of now, cannot even find the item listed on their web site....
    Please click here for Booli's Help Page which contains tips & answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
    If you are a uke newbie, this will be good reading for you.
    [ o>==::

Thread Information