Breedlove Masterclass Koa Tenor Perfect Condition New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshypogi

Reaction score
This is a gorgeous handmade (in Oregon) Breedlove Master Class tenor uke. It sounds and plays every bit as great as it looks! Quality is absolutely top notch in every detail. Waverly tuners stay in tune better than any uke I've seen, and the ebony fingerboard and exceptional fretwork, along with the punchy, responsive, sweet Koa make it a joy to play.

It remains in perfect new condition as I am a collector largely. Selling due to my coming retirement and new found love of uke building.

Price is $1400 PayPal family and friends only with free shipping to the USA.

Also comes with the original Breedlove hard shell case.

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0630.jpg
    IMG_0630.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Very beautiful! Someone is going to very lucky to add this to their collection. I'm certainly enjoying the ones I've picked up from you so far. I bet the top on this one really looks amazing when seen in person. So often the pictures don't do them justice. Good luck with the sale!

Last edited:
Gratitude for the endorsement Scott! I appreciate all your purchases, it will keep you busy for a while:).

Very beautiful! Someone is going to very lucky to add this to their collection. I'm certainly enjoying the ones I've picked up from you so far. I bet the top on this one really looks amazing when seen in person. So often the pictures don't do them justice. Good luck with the sale!

Hello,
I am very interested in purchasing this. I have not purchased on this forum before. Original strings? WHen did you purchase it? Do you accept returns if there are any problems with it?
Does the case have a lock? Can I ask more questions via phone? We are going on vacation to SEattle soon and I'd like to make a decision pronto. Thanks so much!

We have purchased frim him. GREAT seller. No issues. A person you can trust.
Mark & Dee Dee

Hello,
I am very interested in purchasing this. I have not purchased on this forum before. Original strings? WHen did you purchase it? Do you accept returns if there are any problems with it?
Does the case have a lock? Can I ask more questions via phone? We are going on vacation to SEattle soon and I'd like to make a decision pronto. Thanks so much!

Joshypogi- What is your paypal contact info? I'm sold.

Joshypogi- What is your paypal contact info? I'm sold.

Jason is in Hawaii so it will be a little while until he replies. You should send him a private message so he gets notification that you are interested and can send you his PayPal information there so it's not placed in the public areas of the site and you can also privately provide him with your contact information for shipping. To send a private message click on his username and select to "send private message". That will take you to the area to message him directly and he should get an alert to his email. You can also go into your user options to turn on alerts for receipt of private messages. I think the option is off by default. He is great to deal with and is well known on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom