Thread: Bonanza Ukuleles HPL Standard Concert - REVIEW

Default Bonanza Ukuleles HPL Standard Concert - REVIEW

My take on the standard HPL Concert from Pete Mai at Bonanza in Minnesota

http://www.gotaukulele.com/2017/08/b...rt-review.html
    4 Strings made of nylon, always put a smile on, anybody's face who's feeling blue....

The GOT A UKULELE REVIEWS DATABASE!

www.gotaukulele.com - uke reviews, songs, tips & tricks for beginners!

Help Support Got A Ukulele!

Ukes include (!) Kanile'a K1 Tenor, Tinguitar custom solid tenor, Martin S1, Fluke, Flea, Kiwaya KTS-5, Pono MHD Pro Classic

Thanks for this review. I really enjoy my two Bonanza's.

Another great review. A friend has a Bonanza, and she loves it.
    I told her that when she tires of playing and is hungry, she can flip it over and make a samwich on it!
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Great review Baz! A FB member sent me pics of the pink rockabilly retro style and it looks pretty cool. And different (which as you said, is good, because it stands out/is different/unique).
    "If a lot of people play the ukulele, the world would be a better place to live."

Thanks for another great review Baz!

I've got one of their HPL ukes on my wish-list...but I just cannot decide on a visual pattern for the HPL...they are all just slightly too radical looking for me right now.

I have bought a used uke from Shelley here on the Marketplace and she was very nice to deal with, as well as fast communication, and fast shipping, which I would expect all to carry over into their Bonanza uke sales too.
    Just the FAQs
    "Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go."
    -T. S. Eliot

I've had my Bonanza HPL since the end of July. It's been on one 8 day whitewater rafting trip, surviving the elements plus three teenage girls. I almost didn't get it away from them at the end of the trip.....they thought it was "totally rad." I was just playing it this evening. Such a fun & unique sound to it.

It's name is "Hot Rod." Red retro pattern.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by RafterGirl View Post
    I've had my Bonanza HPL since the end of July. It's been on one 8 day whitewater rafting trip, surviving the elements plus three teenage girls. I almost didn't get it away from them at the end of the trip.....they thought it was "totally rad." I was just playing it this evening. Such a fun & unique sound to it.

It's name is "Hot Rod." Red retro pattern.
    The Uke looks pretty Hot , so I'd say the name suits it well.
    It's good to read you are enjoying it and I reckon it must be a good Uke, going on what I see and read about them.
    I'm feeling inclined to want to have a listen to the sound now , curiosity ...
    So I had a listen, watched the Review by BazMaz actually, I think it looks and sounds good, and the personal options are a good thing.

Happy Ukeing
    Last edited by Dean Beaver; 09-06-2017 at 11:50 PM.

Thread Information