Bonanza Ukuleles HPL Standard Concert - REVIEW

bazmaz

Reaction score
Another great review. A friend has a Bonanza, and she loves it.
I told her that when she tires of playing and is hungry, she can flip it over and make a samwich on it!

Great review Baz! A FB member sent me pics of the pink rockabilly retro style and it looks pretty cool. And different (which as you said, is good, because it stands out/is different/unique).

Thanks for another great review Baz!

I've got one of their HPL ukes on my wish-list...but I just cannot decide on a visual pattern for the HPL...they are all just slightly too radical looking for me right now.

I have bought a used uke from Shelley here on the Marketplace and she was very nice to deal with, as well as fast communication, and fast shipping, which I would expect all to carry over into their Bonanza uke sales too.

I've had my Bonanza HPL since the end of July. It's been on one 8 day whitewater rafting trip, surviving the elements plus three teenage girls. I almost didn't get it away from them at the end of the trip.....they thought it was "totally rad." I was just playing it this evening. Such a fun & unique sound to it.

It's name is "Hot Rod." Red retro pattern.

Attachments

• DSCF1402.jpg
    DSCF1402.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 41
I've had my Bonanza HPL since the end of July. It's been on one 8 day whitewater rafting trip, surviving the elements plus three teenage girls. I almost didn't get it away from them at the end of the trip.....they thought it was "totally rad." I was just playing it this evening. Such a fun & unique sound to it.

It's name is "Hot Rod." Red retro pattern.

The Uke looks pretty Hot , so I'd say the name suits it well.
It's good to read you are enjoying it and I reckon it must be a good Uke, going on what I see and read about them.
I'm feeling inclined to want to have a listen to the sound now , curiosity ...
So I had a listen, watched the Review by BazMaz actually, I think it looks and sounds good, and the personal options are a good thing.

Happy Ukeing :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom