FS: Kinnards Cocobolo/Cedar Tenor Series 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcow

Reaction score
Selling a mint 2015 John Kinnard Tenor. I'm the sole owner, this uke has very little play. This uke features nice cocobolo back and sides with western cedar top. Curly Maple binding and purfling. Custom rosette with cocobolo and mother of pearl. Rosewood bridge and fringerboard. A side soundport, GoToh UPT tuners and it's with High Gloss finish. I believe many knows John Kinnard's ukes sounds amazing, nice projection and sustain, great setup therefore extremely easy to play. I'm sure the new owner would be happy with it.

Accept Paypal (family and friends only)and Bank Wire.

11233794_1643914035863862_6347252392086114040_o.jpgJenny Lau_2015-12-08_038.jpgJenny Lau_2015-12-08_009.jpg12371212_1643914012530531_392770177707836600_o.jpgJenny Lau_2015-12-08_032.jpg

Last edited:
Holy moly, what a beauty.
Do you have a soundclip?

To anyone interested, I have purchased from Jen and was very happy with the transaction. And I've played 30 Kinnards and believe John consistently produces ukes of the highest caliber. Aside from great tone, his ukes get consistently high regards on playability. Lastly, very few match John's amazing precision with purflings and other fine details on build execution.

To anyone interested, I have purchased from Jen and was very happy with the transaction. And I've played 30 Kinnards and believe John consistently produces ukes of the highest caliber. Aside from great tone, his ukes get consistently high regards on playability. Lastly, very few match John's amazing precision with purflings and other fine details on build execution.

Thank You Eddie.

Jen, that's a beautiful instrument!

I can speak highly for both Jen (from whom I bought a wonderful ukulele a few years ago) and John Kinnard (who built me a beautiful tenor guitar and whose ukuleles that I have played have all sounded great). I have no doubt that this is a great and very well cared-for instrument.

I sent a private message, but don't see it in the sent folder. Let me know if you go it. Sorry new to the forums.

Jen, that's a beautiful instrument!

I can speak highly for both Jen (from whom I bought a wonderful ukulele a few years ago) and John Kinnard (who built me a beautiful tenor guitar and whose ukuleles that I have played have all sounded great). I have no doubt that this is a great and very well cared-for instrument.

Can't agree more that John Kinnard does build beautiful ukes.....but you know me....I have way too many ukes now. I don't have the space like Stan does haha :)

Zowie....geez....:drool:

Indeed Kinnard makes some very nice ukes and that one looks beautiful. Can you also PM me a sound sample? Thanks a lot!

I cannot believe this is still here. If I had not just acquired a Kinnard tenor I would have jumped on this. This is about as nice as they come, folks.

So tempted! If this was a super tenor model, I'd be all over it!

If I hadn't recently bought a used Kinnard tenor (spruce top with Padauk back and sides, to match my Kinnard tenor guitar!), I would have bought this one in a heartbeat. I'm surprised it's still here! Good luck!

If I hadn't recently bought a used Kinnard tenor (spruce top with Padauk back and sides, to match my Kinnard tenor guitar!), I would have bought this one in a heartbeat. I'm surprised it's still here! Good luck!

But your twins must be so happy together ... great choice!

I had the Spruce Padauk Tenor for a while. It is a special one! I especially love the look and feel of the maple neck! Congrats!

It's really been hard for me not to get this one Jen! I have set a few guidelines for myself in order to reign in my UAS :) I'll need to sell another one first . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom