Thread: FS: Kinnards Cocobolo/Cedar Tenor Series 3

Default FS: Kinnards Cocobolo/Cedar Tenor Series 3

Selling a mint 2015 John Kinnard Tenor. I'm the sole owner, this uke has very little play. This uke features nice cocobolo back and sides with western cedar top. Curly Maple binding and purfling. Custom rosette with cocobolo and mother of pearl. Rosewood bridge and fringerboard. A side soundport, GoToh UPT tuners and it's with High Gloss finish. I believe many knows John Kinnard's ukes sounds amazing, nice projection and sustain, great setup therefore extremely easy to play. I'm sure the new owner would be happy with it.

Price is $2550 include international shipping. Accept Paypal (family and friends only)and Bank Wire.

11233794_1643914035863862_6347252392086114040_o.jpgJenny Lau_2015-12-08_038.jpgJenny Lau_2015-12-08_009.jpg12371212_1643914012530531_392770177707836600_o.jpgJenny Lau_2015-12-08_032.jpg
    Last edited by coolcow; 08-12-2017 at 04:25 AM.

Holy moly, what a beauty.
    Do you have a soundclip?
    Tracie

Island Koa Instruments, prototype GBP soprano, Peter Howlett #153
    Martin O, 1961
    Koaloha KCM-00
    Kanile'a KSTP
    Kamaka HF-3
    Martin T1K
    Martin Style 51 bari

To anyone interested, I have purchased from Jen and was very happy with the transaction. And I've played 30 Kinnards and believe John consistently produces ukes of the highest caliber. Aside from great tone, his ukes get consistently high regards on playability. Lastly, very few match John's amazing precision with purflings and other fine details on build execution.
    More an appreciator of the ukulele than a true player. My motto is: "Don't matter how good it ring if it ain't got some bling."

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.—Voltaire

Curious about the relative importance of tonewood vs. the luthier? See Luthiers for a Cause to learn more!

Quote Originally Posted by ukeinfused View Post
    Holy moly, what a beauty.
    Do you have a soundclip?
    I think I can do a simple one, please kindly PM me your email

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulele Eddie View Post
    To anyone interested, I have purchased from Jen and was very happy with the transaction. And I've played 30 Kinnards and believe John consistently produces ukes of the highest caliber. Aside from great tone, his ukes get consistently high regards on playability. Lastly, very few match John's amazing precision with purflings and other fine details on build execution.
    Thank You Eddie.

Jen, that's a beautiful instrument!

I can speak highly for both Jen (from whom I bought a wonderful ukulele a few years ago) and John Kinnard (who built me a beautiful tenor guitar and whose ukuleles that I have played have all sounded great). I have no doubt that this is a great and very well cared-for instrument.

I sent a private message, but don't see it in the sent folder. Let me know if you go it. Sorry new to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by mds725 View Post
    Jen, that's a beautiful instrument!

I can speak highly for both Jen (from whom I bought a wonderful ukulele a few years ago) and John Kinnard (who built me a beautiful tenor guitar and whose ukuleles that I have played have all sounded great). I have no doubt that this is a great and very well cared-for instrument.
    Can't agree more that John Kinnard does build beautiful ukes.....but you know me....I have way too many ukes now. I don't have the space like Stan does haha

Zowie....geez....
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Quote Originally Posted by coolcow View Post
    Can't agree more that John Kinnard does build beautiful ukes.....but you know me....I have way too many ukes now. I don't have the space like Stan does haha
    Hahahaha

Thread Information