Greetings from Vietnam

panda84

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm from Vietnam. I picked up ukulele since May. I've always liked the sound of guitar and ukulele but i went for ukulele instead of guitar as it's ... cuter and more portable (and it's probably easier to play). Just a few months in but i really enjoy playing. My 1st (current) Ukulele is a Lanikai LU-21C. By joining this forums i hope to be able to learn more from you all and discover more about Ukulele.

Cheers

Chào bạn! (My wife is Vietnamese :D ). Welcome! This place is a great resource and everyone is so friendly. Make sure you get your Lanakai setup properly, if you haven't already. My buddy bought one from Amazon and after he got it setup locally, it's made a huge difference. Best wishes!

Hi and welcome to the Underground, Panda! There are some nice instruments made in Vietnam. One that comes to mind is Romero Creations, the brand created by luthier Pepe Romero. Perhaps you'll get to play one of these, or even visit the factory. Another builder from Vietnam who gets mixed reviews is Bruce Wei.

Anyway, enjoy your ukulele journey!

Welcome. I'm a great advocate of Bruce Wei in Ho Chi Minh City. I have customs and ready made from his eBay store that are all very good (see my signature).

Thank you all for Welcoming! I've been looking around and I think I definitely will benefit a lot from here. Thank you everyone ^^

Hola from sunny Arizona! Welcome aboard!

Greetings and welcome, glad you joined us.

Top Bottom