Another kickstarter project: folding chord charts

ksiegel

Probably unknown member
UU VIP
Reaction score
Ok, let me first say that I have no fiduciary interest in this project, save that I am supporting it, as I supported Victoria Vox, Matt Dahlberg, Julia Nunes, and many others who have proposed something I believe in.

The folding, laminated chord charts look like they are just the thing for when I'm brain-farting over a chord, and my little book of chords is just too small for my tri-focaled eyes, especially in dim environments.

The charts are available for ukulele, guitar, banjo, and mandolin.

The link is here

Take a look, and see what you think!

-Kurt

(Mods: If I posted this in the wrong place, please move it and let me know.)

Looks good to me, but I'm completely tapped out, otherwise I'd get the megapack for $88...

Thanks for sharing, Kurt :)

Thanks for the heads up, I really like the design of these charts. My fingers are crossed that they'll meet their funding goal. :D

Pretty cool, pledged for one set, $25

I'm in for two sets - one for me, and one to put in the glove box of my car. That will allow me to complain about them not being folded properly (just like Dad did about road maps when I was a kid). :)

Bill

Hey guys! I saw my Kickstarter had a little parade of support from Ukulele Underground and tracked it back to this thread. Thanks soooo much for the support and kind words. Happy to say we just met our funding goal today. Looking forward to getting the real thing in your hands. You guys rock.

Awesome congrats! Looking forward to these charts

Hey guys! I saw my Kickstarter had a little parade of support from Ukulele Underground and tracked it back to this thread. Thanks soooo much for the support and kind words. Happy to say we just met our funding goal today. Looking forward to getting the real thing in your hands. You guys rock.

Excellent!!!! :D I can't wait to see the final product.

So, I can't find a button to back this. I assume because it's September and it's over?

Yes, the project ended a few days back. But, according to an update from the creator, there is a good chance the charts will be available on Amazon and other places in the near future. The project creator visits UU, and she might have more information about future markets.

Bill

Yes, the project ended a few days back. But, according to an update from the creator, there is a good chance the charts will be available on Amazon and other places in the near future. The project creator visits UU, and she might have more information about future markets.

Bill

Thanks!

Top Bottom