Greetings from Austin Texas

Your Signature list is epic! Here is one of the bikes we did with a custom 4" backbone to hold the fuel.
Thanks Mike. Your bike is epic. I have something similar, a recumbent bike to which I added and electric kit and a custom lithium battery that fit inside the backbone (LOL).

BikeE Red side.jpeg

Thanks Mike. Your bike is epic. I have something similar, a recumbent bike to which I added and electric kit and a custom lithium battery that fit inside the backbone (LOL).

BikeE Red side.jpeg

That is awesome! I see recumbent bikes on a biking trail we ride here, and I have always wanted to give one a try but have not had the chance yet. they are pretty popular here.

That one reminds me of a bike my friend had back when I was a kid, with the small wheel in the front. It had a gear shifter on the backbone and a banana seat. I forget the name of the bike but apparently they are very hard to find and expensive now.

That one reminds me of a bike my friend had back when I was a kid, with the small wheel in the front. It had a gear shifter on the backbone and a banana seat. I forget the name of the bike but apparently they are very hard to find and expensive now.

Sounds like it was a Raleigh Chopper bike. :)

Top Bottom