Song Help Request Can't Help Falling In Love Solo for wedding

sopher

Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry to ask here but when I do a search on this site I can't look at any of the search results because of some "security rule"

My daughter's friend is getting married in 2 weeks and her live musician just cancelled. I've been asked if I can play Can't Help Falling in Love for the processional. I can't find a solo version - I'm intermediate, not advanced, so I need a reasonable version but I can play it slow and dreamy, so that helps. Does anyone know where such a version exists?

Alternately, are there good solo versions of other wedding songs that would do.

Thanks very much for any help.
sopher

P.S. I'm perfectly willing to buy some arrangements if they exist

The links that ChoppedLiver are good chord charts. That's what I play, and in the same key too. But it you plan to play the arpeggio instead of strumming, it would work better if you have a low G string.

I play chords as above in Em. One suggestion, if you play that version, when switching from Em to B7 (like a river flows) use 4320 for B7. Then switching from Em requires only raising each of your fingers one fret.

There are some great tutorials on YouTube: Cynthia Lin, a UU one and the Ukulele Teacher. (Sorry I can't link, it crashes my mobile.)

Just go to the "Song Help" thread overview
Scroll down to bottom
Click on "next page

On top there is another Post requesting for this particular song
Open it.
It contains two solo versions.

Best

Thanks guys! I found the Putter version and adapted it for my needs.

Thanks to everyone.

Re:

Hey, that's great, but how about as a "Super Moderator" you get the search feature to work on the forum.

sopher

For some reason, I've never used the forum's "Search" engine. I've always used Google search using the following parameter (minus the brackets) [site:forum.ukuleleunderground.com]; space after .com followed by whatever you're searching for i.e. [site:forum.ukuleleunderground.com can't help falling in love with you tab]

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...an-t-help-Falling-In-Love&p=115584#post115584

Top Bottom