Anyone want to be friends?

dazzlingmusicgirl

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would like to be my friend. I don't know anyone here yet. Here's something about me. I enjoy reading books, drawing, songwriting, watching youtube and netflix, collecting toys and dolls, anime and manga, fidget spinners, listening to all kinds of music and the ukulele of course. :) I am an extremely shy girl but nice and friendly when you get to know me.

One friend? How about MANY friends! Where about are you located? There might be a local ukulele club or Meetup or event where you can connect with other Ukulele enthusiasts. I'm in Los Angeles and a beginner just trying to earn my ukulele wings too. I go to a Meetup once a month out here. A great bunch of friendly players and beginners too. I'm trying to figure out if I can hold a beginner's meetup at my house once a month. Hmmmm, may be a . . . . Ukuleles and Wine Meetup!!! LOL.

I was wondering if anyone would like to be my friend. I don't know anyone here yet. Here's something about me. I enjoy reading books, drawing, songwriting, watching youtube and netflix, collecting toys and dolls, anime and manga, fidget spinners, listening to all kinds of music and the ukulele of course. :) I am an extremely shy girl but nice and friendly when you get to know me.
Hello and welcome.
I'll be your friend, if you like,

Welcome to UU. Sorry I missed your 'hello' thread.

I have just sent you and official 'Friend Request' via the forum, which you should see a notice of soon. :)

Welcome to UU!
I was shy when I came here, but not anymore!

You certainly have a variety of activities.
Here's another "Friend" request!

One friend? How about MANY friends! Where about are you located? There might be a local ukulele club or Meetup or event where you can connect with other Ukulele enthusiasts. I'm in Los Angeles and a beginner just trying to earn my ukulele wings too. I go to a Meetup once a month out here. A great bunch of friendly players and beginners too. I'm trying to figure out if I can hold a beginner's meetup at my house once a month. Hmmmm, may be a . . . . Ukuleles and Wine Meetup!!! LOL.

Hi I am near Atlanta Georgia.
That is a great idea!

If you're near Atlanta, be sure and visit Uke Republic in Austell. The owners, Mike & Donna, are super nice folks and there are always lots of friendly ukers hanging about the store! :)

If you're near Atlanta, be sure and visit Uke Republic in Austell. The owners, Mike & Donna, are super nice folks and there are always lots of friendly ukers hanging about the store! :)

+1 for Uke Republic.

I've bought from them a handful of times and always been impressed with the service and selection, and spoken to Mike McQueen on the phone quite a few times and he is always super helpful and I've learned a lot from speaking with him. :)

If I ever get the chance to drive through that area (coming from NJ), I plan to make a special detour to visit the shop.

Top Bottom