MUST SELL: Pono ATTD Acacia Deluxe Thinbody Tenor Ukulele & Custom Hard Shell Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

King David

Reaction score
MUST SELL: Pono ATTD Acacia Deluxe Thinbody Tenor Ukulele & Custom Hard Shell Case

First of a few ukes I'm letting go, due to some exquisite uke acquisitions here recently (ever look around your music room and see more uke cases then you can play?).

Here we have the Pono ATTD Acacia Deluxe Thinbody Tenor with custom fitting hard shell case. Solid acacia front/back/sides and face plate, with a glossy finish and professionally installed strap button. An extra inch off the waist makes this uke easy to hold/reach around, without suffering a loss of volume. Used, but not much - condition is great with a few of the slightest little signs of use, particularly by the sound hole and on the back in the right sunlight reflection, but very mild as seen in picture 6. Comes with a custom snug fitting hard shell case designed by ko'olau/pono just for this thinbody. Price new $559, selling used SOLD THANKS UU, as my ukes are piling up and not being played. Please PM if interested in buying and I can answer any questions. Thanks & Aloha

Attachments

• 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 3b.jpg
    3b.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 4b.jpg
    4b.jpg