Hello again!

finkdaddy

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I recognize that the vast majority of you don’t have the faintest clue who I am. To those people – hello! For those of you who might have a faint memory of me, hello again!

I had stopped building for quite a while for personal reasons, in fact I gave up music all together. But I’m back in the swing of things again, writing music and building instruments.

I just wanted to say hi, and let you know that I’ll be spending this whole weekend reading the builders forum and catching up on what’s going on.

Thanks, everyone, for being part of such a great community of people. I look forward to reading everything and having some great building discussions!

-Fred "Finkdaddy" Kroner

Thanks, everyone! Right now I'm sitting at my drafting table, drawing up plans for my next build, which I'm hoping to start building in the next few weeks. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress. :eek:

Thanks for the nice welcome!

deznuchs, I have something really nice in store. I will definitely post progress pics the whole way and, as usual, I will be asking for a lot of advice and opinions. Once I get a bit into it, I'll start a thread for my build. Thank you!

Sven, thank you so much. The reasons are necessarily gone, but how I've chosen to react to them certainly have. :D I have always enjoyed reading your threads and answers to all my questions. I'm glad to be back!

Top Bottom