FS: Like New Martin 1T IZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragtop232

Reaction score
I have for sale a Martin 1T-IZ I purchased brand new in January 2016. It's in almost unplayed condition. I've played it a few times, but really just bought it to keep. It has no marks of any kind and is in mint condition with original shipping boxes and custom case as shipped by Martin. I've recently purchased two custom Martin Style 3 ukuleles and have decided to sell this ukulele and a Style 2K I purchased new. It will be listed here in the classifieds as well. These are the first instruments I've list here in the marketplace. However, I have a 168 positive feedback on eBay that I can provide you the user name for if you need or I will provide you with my phone number.

Thanks for looking. Price is $1300.00 including shipping and insurance in the US.

IZt1-Tag.jpg

IZ-2.jpg

IZ-3.jpg

IZ-4.jpg

Last edited:
None of your photos are displayed, all I get are x's.

Strike that please, I was blocked on my companies server.

Gorgeous Ukulele!

Last edited:
I can see them just fine!

The pictures are clear for me, too. These Iz ukes are made with beautiful quilted Mahogony. They have a great voice, with deep resonance and long sustain. Quite lovely!

None of your photos are displayed, all I get are x's.

The photos are hosted on smugmug, maybe you have adblockers or a firewall program that is preventing access to the photos?

I can see them fine too, with Firefox on Linux, and with extensions installed such as uBlock origin, Privacy Badger and Privoxy. Some sites are impaired for me, but not UU nor most photo sharing sites.

Thanks or the confirmation that most can see the photos. If anyone is having problems and are interested in the photos, let me know and I'll zip them up and forward to you.

Thanks,
Jim

I've had a couple shipping requests and at this time I can not ship outside the US.

Jim

In first post, updated photo with a tag on Ukulele as per forum rules.

Jim

Hi, UNCLE Rod here, my friend would like to buy the Martin 1T IZ ��
His email is jarodger1@frontier.com

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom