Newbie first post......Stairway to Heaven.....Solo arrangement

MikeHollandGuitar

Reaction score
First post......Stairway to Heaven.....Solo arrangement

I have played guitar all of my life and have had this Ukulele for a couple of years. As soon as I put the low G on it I felt much more comfortable. I enjoy arranging tunes.

When I said Newbie I meant new to UU! I am unable to edit the thread title.

Last edited:
Low G on uke makes tunes sound better, I think. :)

Yeah, newbie to UU, glad we got that sorted out, or I'd have to go shoot myself.....:smileybounce:

Great rendition!

Very nice but we do have rules around here: :rulez:

no-stairway-to-heaven-denied.gif

Just kidding. Welcome aboard! :D

Sorry about that, but I could not figure out how to edit the thread title.........is it possible?
The low G was a big find for me. I really like it.

whoa that was great! welcome to UU! lol at keith and jim's posts!!!!!!! happy uke-ing!!!!!

oh and i am pretty sure only mods can edit a thread title, you can try contacting one if you really wanna, but you made everything very clear in your post so i wouldn't worry at all

Thank you Brenda, I would like to arrange and post some more arrangements if the community is receptive. Just had a look at a couple of your videos. Excellent work!

Thank you Brenda, I would like to arrange and post some more arrangements if the community is receptive. Just had a look at a couple of your videos. Excellent work!

We always need a good musician to share their talent and arrangement (tabs). You will be a huge contributor to the forum. Welcome to our world Mike!

Top Bottom