Kiwaya ks1 Soprano

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
Great uke but I have something else much more expensive in mind. Has light strum marks that can only be seen in certain light and may have very small spots where the finish has turned glossy from playing. Strings are Martin and have been on it for about two weeks.

$250 shipped USA. Paypal.

Photos are here

https://photos.app.goo.gl/N9umzgBI8obG0xCJ2

Last edited:
Wow, that looks like a great price. I've read good things about Kiwaya. I've heard their laminate is really good. I'm a tenor guy but good luck.

They sound much bigger than they are! I'd love to just keep everything but I make a rule that if I buy more that I have to sell something.

A few questions:
1. What year was this made?
2. Satin or gloss after handling?
3. Price fixed or?
Looking forward to the arrival of your Bruko!
Thanks,
Mark and Dee Dee

Not sure what year it was made as there is no date inside. There are a few glossy spots from normal handling and some light strum / glossy spots only really noticeable in certain light. Certainly no abuse of any kind. I bought it second hand for $250 so I really hate to lose any more than what I already will from shipping it. If I have no success selling it I may lower it but still undecided. I'd almost rather keep it than lose much as it's a very nice uke for the money. Personally feel it probably sounds better than my mahogany Bruko but the bruko and I have more history together ;)

I probably wouldn't sell it at all but I have 3 other ukes on the way, ha..

Make me an offer folks!! I have another uke in mind and could use the money asap!

Top Bottom