Always on my mind

Hei, It sounded nice, i would have played it a bit faster, but that's just a minor thing, besides I maybe can't sing as well as you.

I think the reason I bought my uke is I'm also a low voiced singer and the uke compliments it far better than say my classical guitar.

I'm a bit curious since live in same country, do you like sing finnish songs from say Kultainen Laulukirja? I do and it is my hobby sort of. I'm just learning and I get stuck always when a new chord comes that I don't know, or elsewhere fingers get messed. I know I should just keep strumming, but a bad habbit of mine lol.

Hei, It sounded nice, i would have played it a bit faster, but that's just a minor thing, besides I maybe can't sing as well as you.

I think the reason I bought my uke is I'm also a low voiced singer and the uke compliments it far better than say my classical guitar.

I'm a bit curious since live in same country, do you like sing finnish songs from say Kultainen Laulukirja? I do and it is my hobby sort of. I'm just learning and I get stuck always when a new chord comes that I don't know, or elsewhere fingers get messed. I know I should just keep strumming, but a bad habbit of mine lol.

Nice to hear from you Jarmo. I have tried singing some Tapio Rautavaara songs
and also J. Karjalainen but my Finnish is not all that great so I have difficulty
with the pronunciation. There is one other ukulele player who is Finnish on UU
though I think she might be from Eesti since she does Estonian songs.
You should head over to "seasons of the ukulele" and there you will find lots
of ukulele player coming to grips with a weekly theme. The idea is to play songs
in your own style... hence the slow version I posted here. Hope to see you over there.

Top Bottom