The End of the World - LFdm Instrumental

Sounds wonderful Brenda. Not to often......read never.....do we get to hear a LfdM strung in high G. Now that you have one of each whats next, a certain spruce topped super soprano that you played a my house;)

Sounds wonderful Brenda. Not to often......read never.....do we get to hear a LfdM strung in high G. Now that you have one of each whats next, a certain spruce topped super soprano that you played a my house;)

I totally forgot about the HIGH G. Luis will be so disgusted . May be I should take it down before he sees this. ha ha

Wonderful! I enjoyed hearing this special LFdM tenor played so well in reentrant. Glad, I'm not the only one that enjoys one of Luis' tenors in reentrant tuning. This tenor is finally in the right hands.

I agree with you. LFDM is surely one of the best ukulele builders, if not the very best. Congratulations to you.
Great playing, too.

Wonderful, Brenda!

Sounds and looks great - and the playing ain't too shabby neither :)

CONGRATS! :music:

Thank you guys.
Notice something is missing from this lfdm ? I had to find an easy song or I won't know where to place my fingers !
Thank you Dave for installing those strap buttons!

Thank you guys.
Notice something is missing from this lfdm ? I had to find an easy song or I won't know where to place my fingers !
Thank you Dave for installing those strap buttons!

ohhhh noooooooooooooo!!!

You mean you DON'T actually practice with your eyes closed????????????:confused:

I am so SHOCKED Brenda, I mean really now....you surprise me that you need to even l@@k at the fretboard at all...no wonder your videos are headless (hehe hee) you don't want us to see you cheating and looking at your fretting hand...NOW it all makes sense to me, and I understand...

It's ok. I still love you anyway. :)

Yes, and kudos to Dave for the technical assistance. I am happy that you are available to help Brenda when she needs it. :worship:

Sounds fabulous ... some day, when I grow up I want to play like you ... :D

Booli :
From 12th fret down are hard to find. ha ha ha

Maybe we should ask Louis to make Braille fret markers on the back of the neck and then we all learn to read Braille with our thumb fingertips so we can rely on that in addition to our muscle-memory for finger positions, then we can still play ukulele even in the dark or with eyes closed...

Beautiful Brenda. The headless wonder shines again.

As a High G fan, it sounds wonderful to me.

Congrats on such a wonderful instrument.

Last edited:
Excellent rendition of a song whose title fits all too well with what we have recently been through here in Houston. Your trifecta of 2 LFdM's and a Kinnard Kiku, should get together and form a trio. Have you ever tried multi-tracking? Those three would sound great together in one recording!

Kevin we are waiting for you to come up here to do it in person ! Thank you for watching the video !
Glad to know you are not affected by the hurricane!
I was a "cruise vacationer refugee " in Houston during Katrina ! I bet there are many Katrina vitams reliving this horrific nightmare again ! Stay safe!

Top Bottom