Hi Everyone

Squashieselwob

Reaction score
Hi all,
Im Josh, from southern England. Got a bad case of UAS :S not the best player ever, but self taught :)

I just got myself a new uke and wondered if anyone could give me any more info please? I'll try and attatch pictures but know what these forums can be like on a mobile phone!

I got it from ebay and its just arrived. Its made by John Grey & Sons of London. Looks pretty old, but theres not alot of info besides that they made alot of banjos.

Any info wpuld be ace :)

Thanks,
Josh

20170901_155327.jpg20170901_155321.jpg

Greetings from the Midlands!

Thanks for the welcome :)

Thankyou maki66 for the link. None of them badges quite match mine, and I can't find any ukes online that are even remotely similar to mine. It's very odd.

Greetings and welcome, glad you joined us. That's a real beauty you have there.

Hello, Josh and welcome aboard! Your John Grey looks to be in exceptional condition. Does it sound as good as it looks? Nice find!

John Colter.

Cheers guys :)

John, I have taken it to a local chap who is going to fit a bone saddle and set it up with the strings I got for it. I'll let you know as soon as I get it back :) I'm considering doing some videos, so I'll be sure to post them if I do! I can't wait to play it for the first time

Top Bottom