SOTU 290 - Farm Aid/September

Thanks Linda! Great season, didn't get to watch all the videos, but as many as I could manage. Congrats to all the winners! Woop!

Great season Linda! Thanks for hosting and for your generosity. That flask will be well loved.

Great season, Linda. I was very busy that week with preparations for the new semester at our University, so didn't get to hear as many entries as I would have liked. Congratulations to the worthy winners.... though we are all winners really to have kept this ball rolling for so long. Long live the Seasons!

Just received my itty bitty flask! Hopefully it won't get me into too much trouble. Many thanks Linda for hosting, for your thoughtfulness and your sweet card.

My playing cards arrived today - thanks Linda! As my songs for this week were performed in the campervan, that's where the cards are going, for the nights when we have to gamble for the last glass of wine.;)

Just received my itty bitty flask! Hopefully it won't get me into too much trouble. Many thanks Linda for hosting, for your thoughtfulness and your sweet card.

My playing cards arrived today - thanks Linda! As my songs for this week were performed in the campervan, that's where the cards are going, for the nights when we have to gamble for the last glass of wine.;)

Just got back from taking some of my G-kids to DC for the week. We had a great time. Thought Id check in and see the new theme and found that some of you have received your prizes. I was so busy before I left I had forgotten I even shipped them. So glad to hear Sean and Steve have gotten theirs :)

Many thanks for the playing card Linda, they arrived today. I will keep them
safe under my Davey Crockett hat.
20171011_104237.jpg

Glad to hear they have arrived. I can't think of a better place to hide those cards Rob :)

Glad you like the sticker Liz )

Top Bottom