Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 210

Thread: SOTU 290 - Farm Aid/September

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Barre, Vermont
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    Old Crow Medicine Show did one of the Farm Aids. Uh oh.......
    Flat flip flies straight.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frisbee fred View Post
    Old Crow Medicine Show did one of the Farm Aids. Uh oh.......
    Yes Fred. Are you going to direct the wagon wheels in a circle and bring a huge seasons collaboration?
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Barre, Vermont
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lelouden View Post
    Yes Fred. Are you going to direct the wagon wheels in a circle and bring a huge seasons collaboration?
    Thankfully, I already tortured this group a few Seasons ago so there is no need for me to circle the wagons again.
    Flat flip flies straight.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

    You had me at Willie!
    Randy - Harry122

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lelouden View Post
    Thats ok. Bring some Petty if you like.
    It said newly recorded songs. DAMN! I have an old video where I played an Tom Petty song from years ago. Oh, mam!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,990

    Default

    that wiki link has debra winger on the lineup for 1985................................... did she sing?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aspieman456 View Post
    It said newly recorded songs. DAMN! I have an old video where I played an Tom Petty song from years ago. Oh, mam!
    Ok, Everyone has up until the start time of this season to post any OLD videos that match this theme. They will not count or go onto the playlist and I can't promise that I will comment but for the next few hours go ahead and share if you like.

    If my brain is working right (that is questionable) you have five hours, then this exception is close.

    DONT FORGET THAT PABRIZZER"S SEASON IS STILL RUNNING UP UNTIL THAT TIME AND WE DONT WANT TO TAKE ANYONE AWAY FROM HIS TERRIFIC SEASON!
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bird's eye view of my ukelele View Post
    that wiki link has debra winger on the lineup for 1985................................... did she sing?

    No I don't think so. I saw that too and looked it up on the tube. She is giving a speech if I remember right. They do have invited people doing that kind of thing at the concerts.
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Thank you so much, but I think I'll wait for the next seasons to come along.
    Last edited by aspieman456; 09-02-2017 at 08:19 PM.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lelouden View Post
    No I don't think so. I saw that too and looked it up on the tube. She is giving a speech if I remember right. They do have invited people doing that kind of thing at the concerts.
    yeah i figured it must be that, thanks, i think she's great, i got over excited at the idea that she maybe belted out a tune or two!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •