Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SOTU 290 - Farm Aid/September

Old Crow Medicine Show did one of the Farm Aids. Uh oh.......
    Flat flip flies straight.

Quote Originally Posted by frisbee fred View Post
    Old Crow Medicine Show did one of the Farm Aids. Uh oh.......
    Yes Fred. Are you going to direct the wagon wheels in a circle and bring a huge seasons collaboration?
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouden View Post
    Yes Fred. Are you going to direct the wagon wheels in a circle and bring a huge seasons collaboration?
    Thankfully, I already tortured this group a few Seasons ago so there is no need for me to circle the wagons again.
    Flat flip flies straight.

You had me at Willie!
    Randy - Harry122

Thats ok. Bring some Petty if you like.
    It said newly recorded songs. DAMN! I have an old video where I played an Tom Petty song from years ago. Oh, mam!

that wiki link has debra winger on the lineup for 1985................................... did she sing?

Quote Originally Posted by aspieman456 View Post
    It said newly recorded songs. DAMN! I have an old video where I played an Tom Petty song from years ago. Oh, mam!
    Ok, Everyone has up until the start time of this season to post any OLD videos that match this theme. They will not count or go onto the playlist and I can't promise that I will comment but for the next few hours go ahead and share if you like.

If my brain is working right (that is questionable) you have five hours, then this exception is close.

DONT FORGET THAT PABRIZZER"S SEASON IS STILL RUNNING UP UNTIL THAT TIME AND WE DONT WANT TO TAKE ANYONE AWAY FROM HIS TERRIFIC SEASON!
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by bird's eye view of my ukelele View Post
    that wiki link has debra winger on the lineup for 1985................................... did she sing?

No I don't think so. I saw that too and looked it up on the tube. She is giving a speech if I remember right. They do have invited people doing that kind of thing at the concerts.

Thank you so much, but I think I'll wait for the next seasons to come along.
    Last edited by aspieman456; 09-02-2017 at 08:19 PM.

No I don't think so. I saw that too and looked it up on the tube. She is giving a speech if I remember right. They do have invited people doing that kind of thing at the concerts.
    yeah i figured it must be that, thanks, i think she's great, i got over excited at the idea that she maybe belted out a tune or two!

Thread Information