Hello from Austria

flowieso

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

my name is Flo and I'm from tyrol in Austria. I started playing the ukulele a few years ago but it has been an on-off relationship. I am not a very good player but I think it's one of the best instruments to just pick up and start playing again or to play a few songs around a campfire.
I have recently been interested in building ukuleles (for fun, not really to sell but who knows maybe someday I'm good enough :rolleyes: ). Well, I did build one a few years ago ( in the shape of my Ibanez Destroyer ) but it sort of just looked cool and couldn't really be considered an instrument.
Now, two weeks ago I started to build another, more classical one and I have been having a few problems with the sound :( but I won't dive into that here, maybe the guys in the building board can help me.

In all honesty, I am here because I need help. But from what I've seen, you guys seem to be a very nice bunch of people and maybe I'll also be able to help some people in the future :)

So, yeah, thanks for having me!

Cheers,
Flo

P.S. This is the first forum I have ever made an account for, so I don't know the lingo and ettiquette. Please be nice :rolleyes:

Grüss dich and welcome to the Underground, Flo. Good to see more people from Europe being enthusiastic about Ukulele!

Welcome Flo!
This is one of the nicest forums I've ever been on and I've been on many.
I think you'll like it here.

willkommen, glad you joined us. You came to the right place.

Hola from sunnier and warmer Arizona! Welcome to one of the nicer forums on the internet

Good to have you with us,Flo!

Hi Flo, I am also a tyrolian uke-player. I Play since 8 month, but really constantly and I am trying to improve my abilities as fast as possible. Greetings from Hall

Top Bottom