Londonderry Air with tab

MikeHollandGuitar

Reaction score
Thinking of ways to post tabs for videos...........would this way be suitable or would separate tabs be preferable?

Played on an Ohana Tenor Ukulele low G tuning.

Last edited:
I posted this question a few months ago but had little response. I have been asked quite a lot recently for tabs so I thought I would ask the question again!
Thanks Mike

I posted this question a few months ago but had little response. I have been asked quite a lot recently for tabs so I thought I would ask the question again!
Thanks Mike

Just saw this post for the first time. I've seen videos where the tab runs along the bottom, and that's fine as long as I have the full tab sheet too. Just PM'd you re file sharing. Perhaps I can help. :)

Thank you Mike. Londonderry Air/Danny Boy has always been my favorite. As for your question: I think tab running at the bottom is fine, but adding a screen of full tab sheet at the end of video will be extremely helpful in the future. One can always pause the video can copy the sheet.

This is great, I like the idea. To answer your question: Given the choice between one or the other, I prefer a full tab sheet. It’s more portable and easier to modify where needed. Thanks for posting.

Thank you all for your comments. I think the seperate Tab wins. I will try and post a tab with any video that I upload on here!
Mike

Top Bottom