FS: 2017 Custom Martin 3K Soprano - NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragtop232

Reaction score
I have for sale a new Custom Martin 3K Soprano. I ordered this Martin Ukulele in December 2016 and received it 3 weeks ago. It's never had the warranty card filled out and sent back to Martin. I ordered 2 customs, a soprano 3K and a tenor 3K at the same time. I find the soprano's size makes it almost unplayable for me. I have ordered a 3K concert to replace this soprano in my lineup.

The sound is fantastic and rings like a bell. Martin has really dialed in the tone and sound of these customs. This one comes with warranty card, Matin Custom booklet and all original paperwork, hang tags and original Martin custom fitted hard-shell case. If you are interested, I have a 168 positive feedback on eBay that I can provide you the user name for and I can provide you with my phone number.

The list price on this Martin 3K Custom was $3450.00 and I paid 80% of that cost.. I'm asking $2700.00 plus shipping and insurance in the US. If you've been looking for a 3K but don't want to wait the 8 months for it to be built, here's your chance to own one without the wait.

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

Last edited:
I can accept PayPal with Friends and Family, or you pay the 3% charge.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom