Anyone Ordering Another Mya-Moe, That Has One Already?

AlohaKine

Reaction score
I made this post by mistake, I now have a "WTB or Trade" post in the Marketplace, I'm looking for a Mya-Moe... :)

Last edited:
I'm trying to see about getting one...

Thanks

Last edited:
Well I'm trying to see who has Ukes from them, how they like them etc...

Thanks

Lots of Mya-moe info/reviews in past UU threads. Nice instruments, especially the later built ones.

I've had 2 built (super soprano & tenor) but not longer own them. Awaiting my 3rd Mya-moe, a baritone due to start in February 2018.

I have had a few Mya Moe ukes, all tenor size. The thing I like most about them is the light build style that allows the body to resonate so freely! I regret having let one of them in particular go, and I am glad that I have one now that I recently acquired in a trade.

I had a baritone and currently a tenor and their build quality is great. And I agree with Mezcalero. Mya-Moe ukes are very light. The baritone was lighter than a lot of other tenors I've tried.

I had an all sycamore tenor that I sold to a friend because it was the only tenor he had ever fallen in love with, he is a soprano guy. About 5 months ago a baritone came up for sale here and I immediately bought. It is a bearclaw spruce top with cocoblo back and side and I am so glad I bought it. As others have said they are light, well balanced have great build quality and this baritone has a sweet tone and has great resonance and volume.

Last edited:
Hi, this is the first time I post on the forum...
I have a beautiful myrtle tenor on order. It is still months till I will have it and I can't wait to hear how it sounds. (This is the worse bit of buying custom, you need to be super patient and I am not!)
I saw last week one on sale on Ebay... I think it went usold. Hopefuly they will relist it again so someone can grab it! It did look really nice.
B:)

Top Bottom