Builders List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original post has been changed to include any and all good builders... :)

Last edited:
This list is strange since there already is one that was stated a while back...why not ask the Moderators to add new builders to the original post...makes no sense to start another thread with the same builders repeated on it.....but maybe this just me...

again the original list has many builders that are UU members and the builders were recommended by members who played/saw the builders work....not just surfing the internet then adding to your list....

add the builders to this list
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?12834-A-Partial-List-of-Custom-Builders
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?16211-808-Builders

Last edited:
Spruce House is/was in Oregon (Al McWhorter). A couple of other very small builders are Ebi Ukuleles and Juniper Ukuleles, though I have only seen photos of their work and not played any of their instruments ( output to date probably low to mid 30's)

AlohaKine

maybe you should make yourself available as a Moderator..that way you can update threads and monitor the site......seems like you have the time and represent the newer UU members.....:)

UPDATE!

Original post has been changed to include any and all good builders... :)

Is Mya-Moe still around?

These look like some nice Ukes, thanks for sharing kkimura

No problem Alohakine, just trying to help with your list. And thanks for giving me credit for the listing but no need. I saw them at one the ukulele events in NH a few years a go and thought I'd mention them to you.

Very helpful thread. Should be a sticky?

It's been sticked... :)

No problem Alohakine, just trying to help with your list. And thanks for giving me credit for the listing but no need. I saw them at one the ukulele events in NH a few years a go and thought I'd mention them to you.

Oh I'm sure all the Uke addicts would love to see the list grow, me too... :shaka:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom