Thread: WTB Ozark Mandolele

Default WTB Ozark Mandolele

Let me know if you got one for sale.

Thanks
    Last edited by Painful100; 09-13-2017 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Painful100 View Post
    Let me know if you got one for sale.

Thanks
    Fellow UU brother Mark Howard had one for sale a while back here in the Marketplace, but thread was closed, and no indication of completed sale, so maybe he still has it.

see here: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...zark-Mandolele

Also, another seller here on UU, had 2 threads posting one of these for sale back in July 2017:

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...ments-for-sale

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...ments-for-sale

You can send a PM to either/both folks by clicking on their name in the header of the post, and in the little pop-up menu, select PRIVATE MESSAGE and the page will load with a new blank COMPOSE PM page with their name filled in as the recipient.

also just FYI - it is strongly recommended to NOT post your email openly in forums, and only do so in person-to-person transactions (like via PM) since the spambots and email harvesting programs usually are spidering and scraping forums for addresses and once you get caught up in one of these lists, or targeted for Identity Theft, it is a nightmare to resolve.

This problem is an epidemic, and has been for years, and similarly you would not want to post your phone number, unless you love getting telemarketing and hang-up calls all day and night, as these same spambot/harvesting programs also scrape for phone numbers too.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Booli; 09-13-2017 at 01:28 AM.
    Just the FAQs
    "Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go."
    -T. S. Eliot

thanks. I did message them actually. Heard from one, not the other. Not available anymore.

Thanks for the email tip, i removed it. Maybe you can delete it from your copy of my message? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Painful100 View Post
    thanks. I did message them actually. Heard from one, not the other. Not available anymore.

Thanks for the email tip, i removed it. Maybe you can delete it from your copy of my message? Thanks!
    Yes, fixed now.

Sorry you've not found one for sale yet, but dont give up hope, there will be one again, just a matter of time...
    Just the FAQs
    "Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go."
    -T. S. Eliot

Bumping in hopes someone has one!

Bump....,,,

I think the one that sold here a couple of times was sort of a prototype. Seems like there weren't many built (at lest not up until now).

Sorry the link to mine is sold.

Actually I talked with Stentor about the Mandolele a couple of weeks ago. Issue is CITES and that they used Brazilian Rosewood for the Fretboard. They cannot import until they can change that and that will be a while...I'd like one as well
    Steve
    40's to 50's Martin Tenor, 20's to 30's Harmony Soprano & a KALA solid cedar top
    Other toys require tools!

Thread Information