testing

Timbuck

Reaction score
This is just a test..I've got round Photobucket by uploading this pic to my desktop..then using the attachments paperclip icon on "Post New thread" on this forum or "insert image" on editing page... it's a bit messing around but it means that I have access to all my Photobucket stuff to upload to this forum...just click for larger image.
uke back.jpg and here's another "great it works every time":D
cnc machine.jpg

Last edited:
I always upload to forums from my computer. Seen far too many times posts that I'm interested in with link images that are no longer there because they were hosted somewhere else.

I like posting full size images in my post so no one has to click the thumbnail to see the full size. I have my own web site that hosts all my images.

Its just that I have a ton of pics in Photobucket ..I also like to show them full size without clicking on the small pic...I am getting old you know (two years to go for the big 80) :eek:ld: it's amazing to me that I managed to get this far without any help...when I was a lad a computer was a bloke or woman who did advanced maths ;) see here https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/edu/news/2016/10/31/when-computers-were-human/

Last edited:
Top Bottom