LFdM singing - André Gagnon Comme Au Premier Jour (The First Day)

SoloRule

Reaction score
Learned this song over the weekend. I am really into piano music specially after I bought the classical LFdM ukulele.

This is a piano song composed and played by Andre Gagnon. English translation is 'like the first day " !

You can listen to the original piano music played by Andre Gagnon here if you are interested.
https://youtu.be/0HMx9PYA-G8

Here is my ukulele vision. This is only the drone third flight. Flew over the world's longest fresh water beach in Ontario, Canada. I am in the video if you don't blink. Hope you like it. Thank you for watching.

Last edited:
Lovely playing, and a beautiful setting.

Thank you Steve.

Welcome back Mr Camsuke! Glad my video draws you out from hibernation ! Hope you are back to stay.

I use Final Cut Express to do my video editing, including making multiple windows. Unfortunately, FCE has been phased out and I haven't really learned how to use Final Cut Pro yet. What software do you use for video editing? I'd help if I could, but may I also suggest that you check out YouTube for tutorial videos on video editing for your specific software. Whenever I'm stuck, I often find help through that route.

iMovie
I hardly need to edit my video / audio because I am insane. I just record from start all over if I made a mistake. It's faster than editing on the computer. My stuff are raw!

I liked iMovie6, but haven't liked what they'd done to iMovie since. That drone video... did you take that? Is it easy to do?

I liked iMovie6, but haven't liked what they'd done to iMovie since. That drone video... did you take that? Is it easy to do?

My husband flew the drone, it's his third flight. It was stuck on a fifty feet tall tree the first time he flew it. Waited two months to repair the camera. It's a 4K lens. Very high definition. Nerve racking on a windy day, it can fall into the water. A pretty pricey drone.

Yes, I'd be nervous about losing the drone, especially if it's expensive. But I loved your footage. Looks like a great way to get some video footage for music videos. I can think of some places in Hawaii I'd like to drone-video...

just... W O W!!!!!!!

Brenda - OMG - this is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard you play, and it SOUNDS amazing, like you are sitting only 5 ft away from me. I am almost speechless. Your music is a true inspiration. I want to be like you some day. :)

:music: :nana: :rock:

just... W O W!!!!!!!

Brenda - OMG - this is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard you play, and it SOUNDS amazing, like you are sitting only 5 ft away from me. I am almost speechless. Your music is a true inspiration. I want to be like you some day. :)

:music: :nana: :rock:

Thank you. That's a nice compliment! I took a smart pill yesterday! LOL
Want some?

Top Bottom