Thread: no response to my pleas for help

Default no response to my pleas for help

My laptop can access UU easily because it remembers my password. However, I'm trying to log in with my new desktop, but it doesn't seem to recognize what I think is the password. One complication is that I haven't used the hotmail email address for years and can't log into hotmail either.

I've sent several messages asking for help, but I haven't received any response. I mentioned that I don't use the hotmail email anymore, so to please advise me via the UU notification system. I need help to reset my password and to update my email address.

What's up? Why are my pleas being ignored?

ignore reply!
    Last edited by cyber3d; 09-12-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyber3d View Post
    Sign up again with a different email. Essentially starting over again. Unless you really want to keep you post count and history intact. But, does it really matter?
    Cyber, this is a VERY BAD idea. You are new to UU, and maybe have not yet read the forum rules.

I would not recommend this, having duplicate accounts will get you banned, and there are more than a dozen identifiers of your computer and browser that have nothing to do with email address that are used to identify duplicate accounts.

A quick note to the mods will get it sorted, and you might want to read the FORUM RULES and see that this is not allowed here on UU.

see: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...nd-Forum-Rules

You can message the moderators of the forum EASILY by clicking on the CONTACT US clink at the bottom of EVERY page on this web site.

I have also put the link here: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/sendmessage.php
    Just the FAQs
    "Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go."
    -T. S. Eliot

Thanks, cyber and Booli! I want to keep my name and account, for one thing, and I have no desire to have two accounts. I submitted some messages via the "Contact Us" route you mentioned, but have gotten no response. Is there a specific person I should send a message to?

Quote Originally Posted by keonepax View Post
    Thanks, cyber and Booli! I want to keep my name and account, for one thing, and I have no desire to have two accounts. I submitted some messages via the "Contact Us" route you mentioned, but have gotten no response. Is there a specific person I should send a message to?
    PM sent to you.
    Just the FAQs
    "Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go."
    -T. S. Eliot

Hi, keonepax.

Sorry you've not had a response to your messages. I'm just trying to find out how we can resolve your login problem. I'm also checking to see why your messages don't seem to have reached anyone who can help.

Please bear with me and I'll get back to you as soon as I have some info for you.
    And whether the blood be highland, lowland or no,
    And whether the skin be black or white as the snow,
    Of kith and of kin we are one, be it right, be it wrong,
    As long as our hearts beat true to the lilt of a song.

I got you, man. Check your pm box.

Thanks, buddhuu and seeso! I sent a PM reply to seeso. Thanks for your assistance!

No problem!! Thanks for being patient, my friend.

Hi Seeso, how are you feeling?
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Thread Information