Thread: "Ceniza by T&K" ALL KOA Longneck Soprano Ukulele

Default SOLD "Ceniza by T&K" ALL KOA Longneck Soprano Ukulele

SOLD...THANKS UU!!Up for sale is my "Ceniza by T&K" Longneck Soprano Ukulele... (soprano body with a concert length neck). It was handmade in the Waianae Mountains of Oahu by Tomas and Katherine Ceniza. Outstanding craftsmanship. Ceniza ukuleles are very hard to come by, as from what I understand, they are very sought after in the Japanese market, as well as by Hawaiian locals.

The uke is crafted from solid koa, including the front, back, sides, fret-board and bridge, and has a deep body for a clear and full sound. It also projects well which may be due to the dreadnaught style shape with the wider waist. The voicing captures that traditional Hawaiian sound. Fret-board is flat without a radius.

It is in VG+ condition. Look at the pics and judge for yourself. No cracks, separations or repairs.

Comes with the original chipboard case.

Feel free to ask any questions.

The only reason I'm selling is that I had recently retired and need to downsize to a smaller house.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by warndt; 09-19-2017 at 10:34 AM. Reason: The inevitable radius fretboard question

Sweet! I've seen a couple of Ceniza super concerts over the years, but never a super soprano. If I didn't already have my T2, I'd be all over this. Good luck with the sale, Warndt.
    "The ukulele is the thinking man's violin." - Krusty the Clown

Thanks Tommy B, I've owned both the Ceniza super concert as well as this Ceniza super soprano uke. Loved them both.

It was hard to make the decision to let either one of them go.

Thanks for the well wishes.

William

I've just gone through a great uke purge, but now my ukulele boss has me under a magnifying glass. Oh, if I could just sneak this one in!!!

Keep it shady Steve and you'll be OK... that sun/magnifying glass combo is not your friend.
    Last edited by warndt; 09-16-2017 at 02:12 PM.

the guy passed away not too long ago, id keep it
    Making music is a gift in itself, and when you can share it ....it is your gift to others

Thread Information