"Ceniza by T&K" ALL KOA Longneck Soprano Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

warndt

Reaction score
SOLD "Ceniza by T&K" ALL KOA Longneck Soprano Ukulele

SOLD...THANKS UU!!Up for sale is my "Ceniza by T&K" Longneck Soprano Ukulele... (soprano body with a concert length neck). It was handmade in the Waianae Mountains of Oahu by Tomas and Katherine Ceniza. Outstanding craftsmanship. Ceniza ukuleles are very hard to come by, as from what I understand, they are very sought after in the Japanese market, as well as by Hawaiian locals.

The uke is crafted from solid koa, including the front, back, sides, fret-board and bridge, and has a deep body for a clear and full sound. It also projects well which may be due to the dreadnaught style shape with the wider waist. The voicing captures that traditional Hawaiian sound. Fret-board is flat without a radius.

It is in VG+ condition. Look at the pics and judge for yourself. No cracks, separations or repairs.

Comes with the original chipboard case.

Feel free to ask any questions.

The only reason I'm selling is that I had recently retired and need to downsize to a smaller house.

Attachments

• Ceniza 1.jpg
    Ceniza 1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Ceniza 2.jpg
    Ceniza 2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Ceniza 3.jpg
    Ceniza 3.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Ceniza 4.jpg
    Ceniza 4.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Ceniza 5.jpg
    Ceniza 5.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Sweet! I've seen a couple of Ceniza super concerts over the years, but never a super soprano. If I didn't already have my T2, I'd be all over this. Good luck with the sale, Warndt.

Thanks Tommy B, I've owned both the Ceniza super concert as well as this Ceniza super soprano uke. Loved them both.

It was hard to make the decision to let either one of them go.

Thanks for the well wishes.

William

I've just gone through a great uke purge, but now my ukulele boss has me under a magnifying glass. Oh, if I could just sneak this one in!!!

Keep it shady Steve and you'll be OK... that sun/magnifying glass combo is not your friend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom