Mainland tenor - gloss mahogany 2013 w/ case or bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

frianm

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
IMG_4422.jpgIMG_4828.jpgIMG_9892.jpgIMG_0874.jpgIMG_1544.jpg

This is a nice tenor from Mainland. It is dated April 2013 and is strung with Aquila Nylgut. It has been well looked after and shows little signs of use. I have to choose between this and a much older tenor by Mele, a Braddah, that is rather beat up but has character! Anyway - this is up for sale. I have either a generic gig bag or a poly foam case which will add $20. I am asking $200 in the gig bag PLUS shipping.

the pics show something green ... is that a reflection? Please explain any dings etc.

the pics show something green ... is that a reflection? Please explain any dings etc.

The green is a reflection - something in my kitchen as it shows up again in the picture of the back. I will look again but am not aware of any major or minor dings - it is dated 2013 so it has four years of use, IMHO, light use.

Great ukes - I have a 2011 model with Martin strings, and it plays and looks like new. It was my first gloss uke and I was afraid it would get scratched, cloudy etc. but have been very pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom