FS: Gary Zimnicki All Koa Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subfanatic

Reaction score
FS: Gary Zimnicki All Koa Soprano (Reduced)

Hello everyone, I literally just bought this at Elderly and put new tuners on it when along came another I couldn't resist. This has all the trimmings of a much more expensive ukulele. I paid $1200 plus shipping, new tuners and a set of Worth strings. Needless to say, I'm in hot water. Check out Mr Zimnicki's web site, he's an excellent luthier who's instruments are highly regarded.

It will ship with another set of Worth strings, original tuners and the incredible case it came in . The uke is in the same condition it was when it was delivered to me (new). The only thing to mention is a small area by one of the turners that looks as if the nitro has a bubble under it from over tightening of the original tuners (top right tuner in pic #1) You have to be at the right angle to capture it. I did not mention this to Elderly, I thought the new tuners would cover it. They didn't cover it entirely. I could repair this, nitro is very forgiving. I just really don't think it's worth messing with. Although I must point it out.

I would like to get $1200 USPS shipping will be on me...I've had a lot of Ukes and I will tell you, this sounds and plays wonderful and the build quality is excellent. I'm only selling to recover some funds on another purchase of an amazing Hive Tenor.

Many references available upon request. Financing available as well. Thank you -Eric (816)872-seven9seven3

https://www.snapfish.com/photo-gift...p3jfyB7fHCRgKe3dA/SFO/27946590352060/SNAPFISH

View attachment 103137View attachment 103135View attachment 103138View attachment 103136View attachment 103134

Last edited:
This is beautiful. I really wish I could afford a nice soprano like this. If it sounds as good as it looks, it's worth every nickel of the asking price.

This is beautiful. I really wish I could afford a nice soprano like this. If it sounds as good as it looks, it's worth every nickel of the asking price.

Thank you, it's really nice. If I could keep this and the new Tenor...I absolutely would. Hopefully it'll make someone really happy.

Hello, still have this little gem. Reduced to $950 shipped. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom