Capo?

Thanks for the link. I checked the review and I've ordered one. At a tenner it's a no-brainer. I'll see how it compares with the D'Addario NS uke capo which is the best I've found so far. Also if it fits my bari. The NS capo works only as far as the third fret on the bari, though that's as far as I go most of the time but it's occasionally useful to capo at 5 to get C6 tuning and so far, I've not found one for the bari that I find entirely satisfactory. The best so far is a Jim Dunlop wrap round type.

Thanks for the link. I checked the review and I've ordered one. At a tenner it's a no-brainer. I'll see how it compares with the D'Addario NS uke capo which is the best I've found so far. Also if it fits my bari. The NS capo works only as far as the third fret on the bari, though that's as far as I go most of the time but it's occasionally useful to capo at 5 to get C6 tuning and so far, I've not found one for the bari that I find entirely satisfactory. The best so far is a Jim Dunlop wrap round type.

I ordered one that shipped today. As someone said earlier, it is a bit of a crutch, but sometimes you're in a pinch and need to learn something quickly.

I ordered one that shipped today. As someone said earlier, it is a bit of a crutch, but sometimes you're in a pinch and need to learn something quickly.

I've to wait a week for mine Amazon UK are usually next day if you have Prime but this wasn't on prime.

I use the capo quite a lot to get alternative chord voicings while retaining the open string sound as well as it being a quick and easy way of transposing.

The G7th capo finally arrived today. It's certainly very light, even lighter than the NS Mini ukulele capo. It also fits my bari at least up to the 5th fret. However, I think I prefer the NS capo but I'll give it a proper try. I also found another one that works for the bari. PW make a drop tune capo - it's meant as a partial capo for guitar but it works fine for the baritone. Maybe I should do a comparison. I'll see how time goes over the next few days.

Top Bottom