Koaloha tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robtjm

Reaction score
Koaloha tenor- price drop

Used solid koa Koaloha tenor. Neck block date stamp says August 2011. In good used condition. Very minor strum wear. No dings or scratches of any substance. $800.00 plus shipping. Includes Guardian case shown in photo

Attachments

• IMG_E4920.jpg
    IMG_E4920.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG_E4919.jpg
    IMG_E4919.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_E4921.jpg
    IMG_E4921.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_E4923.jpg
    IMG_E4923.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_E4924.jpg
    IMG_E4924.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
more photos

More photos.

Attachments

• IMG_E4926.jpg
    IMG_E4926.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_E4927.jpg
    IMG_E4927.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_E4928.jpg
    IMG_E4928.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_E4931.jpg
    IMG_E4931.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_E4933.jpg
    IMG_E4933.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 202
I am the second owner, so I don’t kno for sure. I am under the impression that the previous owner bought it directly from Koaloha, though I could be mistaken about that. But if so, I guess it would have been done there. Never thought to ask when I bought it.

Sorry it took so long to find the links. Here is the history of this uke (Robert this appears to be the same uke?):

1. Originally bought by Joshipogy and sold for $750 in Dec. 2011
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...-Koaloha-Tenor-Solid-Koa-Brand-New-lt-SOLD-gt

2, Sold by second owner grendel1972 in July 2012 for $650 to unnamed buyer. I assume this was you, Robert?
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...olid-Koa-Tenor-Like-New&highlight=August+2011

I certainly wouldn't remember what happened five years ago so not surprised anyone else might not remember.

Looks like the same pics to me and dates match so I assume you're the third owner or...

It is a beautiful uke regardless of where bought or number of owners. The bowtie bridge is no longer made by KoAloha so the increased price you're asking is probably warranted with the passing of this model as well as the upgraded hard case. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Thanks Mark. Yes, this is indeed the same uke. The seller clearly disclosed that he was the second owner in the ad, and I had forgotten this entirely.

Is this still available? I am a new member and struggling with the threads a bit. I hope this is the way I message you. I will check for you response tomorrow. Thank youi:) Sandy

Is the price dropped to $800 or have I missed something?

Hi Sandy:

I sent you a private message. Check your notifications from the notifications tab on the top of your screen.

I contacted Rob as a part of my recent hunt for a tenor 'ukulele and confirmed that this instrument is still available for sale.

I ended up going with something I was able to play in person first, but I know how many Koaloha fans there are here on UU and thought I'd give this beauty a bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom