Good on line store that sets up?

DanSagraves

Reaction score
Hi! I’m shopping around for long neck sopranos (inexpensive ones, like the Kala or Gretsch, but open...) Where does everyone like to shop on line that sells set up instruments? Sunny Columbus, OH is awesome, but doesn’t seem to have a lot in the way of ukulele shopping. Loved the selection at Uke Republic, and tempted to go over budget... just want to shop around a bit more.

You might want to take a look at:

theukulelesite.com

FWIW...
Mainland sells their branded ukes. So if you like what you read about them in the Ukulele Reviews, that's what you'll be getting. Their pride in performing the setup comes from having their name on the product they sell.

The others have developed their strong reputations for treating the setups for all customers the same. Your Kala will get the same attention that someone else's K-brand receives.

So you won't need to bust your budget to get a well setup uke... You'll bust your budget because you lack self control.

What they said

I say Mim's as well, she's great.

ahoy

am more than pleased with Ohana PK-10
bought from Mim"s
get the feeling she lives and breaths ukulele

have also bought from Elderly Ins.
they are also good people

yours truly
mac

Last edited:
Hi! I’m shopping around for long neck sopranos (inexpensive ones, like the Kala or Gretsch, but open...) Where does everyone like to shop on line that sells set up instruments? Sunny Columbus, OH is awesome, but doesn’t seem to have a lot in the way of ukulele shopping. Loved the selection at Uke Republic, and tempted to go over budget... just want to shop around a bit more.

U-Space in Los Angeles sets up as well. Unfortunately, they don't have an online site for their brick-and-mortar offerings, so you have to know what you want and give them a call. Jason Arimoto does a great setup at no charge.

Top Bottom