Loprinzi questions

DU-Dave fret not about your lost mahogany Loprinzi. There is one for sale in the marketplace for a great price, though it's not a super soprano.

I recently acquired a Loprinzi Spruce Maple Concert. It is amazing in build quality, tone, and playability. The tone is very different than mahogany. It's clear and articulate, yet resonant and loud. It begs to be finger-picked and I'm not a picker yet, But I'm giving her what she wants - opening new horizons for me and my playing. Changing my tune ��
I don't see a Loprinzi soprano for sale in the marketplace.

I’ve got 3 loPrinzi ukes....a tenor all maple, concert maple, and a concert cedar/rosewood. They are all amazing and stand up well against my Kala Elite, Compass Rose and KoAloha. You’re going to LOVE yours!
What strings do you like on your cedar/rosewood? Mine will come with Loprinzi fluorocarbons.

Loprinzi strings

I’m using Living Waters strings on that cedar/rosewood concert and like them a lot.....have also used Martin M600 fluorocarbons and liked those too.

Last edited:
Update from Donna today. My ukulele should be done in about 3 weeks. I'm adding a MiSi pick-up to it. I'm super excited to get it.

Update from Donna today. My ukulele should be done in about 3 weeks. I'm adding a MiSi pick-up to it. I'm super excited to get it.

Congrats!
I saw Donna a couple weeks ago at TBUG. It seems to me that her ukes keep getting better....she had some that made me pant....

There's a Koa soprano that landed on Uke Republic recently that's stunning. I had to hold myself back. I'm sure mine will be beautiful.....counting the days!

Top Bottom