Prodpipe GL21 Lanen Condenser Microphone

Fuzzbass

Reaction score
AKG makes a guitar mic that is almost identical to that, and it is not the C141 contact mic.

I cannot find it in my bookmarks but will keep searching, IIRC, Sweetwater had them, with the preamp body pack for ~$149US last X-mas.

In the meantime, you might want to consider the iRig Acoustic Stage (updated version) as per this thread:

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?125196-NEW-iRig-Acoustic-Stage-99

and see if this might meet your needs...:)

Condenser mics live...Feedback can become a big problem, especially if you use wedge monitors. If you use In Ears, not a big deal!

Condenser mics...

Condenser mics live...Feedback can become a big problem, especially if you use wedge monitors. If you use In Ears, not a big deal!

Thanks for the replies.

I won't be gigging with it, its more for playing around at home with my little Yamaha acoustic and and for home recording, so feedback won't be much of a problem.

Interesting fact...I read the Ken Caillat book "Making Rumours". He used a Lav mic on Lindsey Buckingham's guitar quite a bit on that record. So, I'd say using it on any stringed instrument, may result in great results! Rumours sold over 20 million copies.

Post some of your recordings on soundcloud and let us hear the results.

Tim

Thanks for the replies.

I won't be gigging with it, its more for playing around at home with my little Yamaha acoustic and and for home recording, so feedback won't be much of a problem.

Yamaha Acoustic amp that is!

Top Bottom