KoAloha Opio Concert for sale / possible trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubykey

Reaction score
I’m offering a brand new KoAloha Opio Concert, solid aciaia wood, with gorgeous amber tuner pegs, and a light satin gloss finish. Comes with a heavy padded Opio branded gig bag, and the Koaloha "better than the weather" warranty. It is strung low G, and has a strap button installed on the lower bout.

I received this as a gift. Alas I am not a fan of Acacia or Koa. I tried to love it, but my heart belongs to my KoAloha Mahogany and my Blue Frog Spruce/Maple soprano.

This is a beauty, handpicked for me at the KoAloha factory in Honolulu. If you want to upgrade to a gorgeous, easy to play, lovely sounding ukulele, you can't go wrong. KoAloha is known for their quality workmanship and stupendous customer service.

Since this was a gift I’d like to replace it for another I could love. I already have my eye on a certain Concert uke, so cash would be preferred. After that I’m done with UAS. Really!

That said, given the temptation opportunities on this forum, I am open to possible trade for a Concert size only. I don’t mind used if it is lightweight, slim neck, and easy to play with good projection, just like this KoAloha Opio. I’ll consider anything but Koa or Acacia.

$375 for a brand new Opio!

Attachments

• opio7.jpg
    opio7.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 84
  • opio3.jpg
    opio3.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Koaloha front.jpg
    Koaloha front.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 88
  • opio4.jpg
    opio4.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 70
  • opio5.jpg
    opio5.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 61
I would love to buy that beautiful uke. It's always either ukes or vacations. Vacations are winning for a few months. Someone is gonna to get a great deal.

I have a Uluru concert Manako II Mango that has incredible projection and sustain that I would trade with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom