Hello

Hilomar

Reaction score
Hi, been playing the ukulele for a few months..already have nine ukes! 🤔 for every new chord I learn? A new uke! Seems reasonable...hahaha! I used to play the guitar but as I'm getting older my hands don't stretch so well on those gigantic instruments and I find it easier on my lovely ukuleles 😍 I'm mostly a soprano guy, and concert guy too..I have tenor and baritone ukes also..I don't own a sopranino yet? Not sure about those? I'm a huge fan of ukulele Ike and my favourite music on my little uke is from that era...all the best, hilomar 🍻

Greetings from the East Midlands!
Get yourself a sopranino! I am a confirmed
soprano addict,and a friend made me a
sopranino; to be honest I reckon I play
that one more than most!

Hello and welcome from Shropshire! I could give you advice about not acquiring too many ukuleles, but I'm a bad example myself!

Just enjoy!

John Colter.

Greetings from the East Midlands!
Get yourself a sopranino! I am a confirmed
soprano addict,and a friend made me a
sopranino; to be honest I reckon I play
that one more than most!

That's interesting.. �� I saw a ohana willow sopranino for sale? Can you strum the same stuff on its neck? There doesn't seem to be that many sopranino makers out there?

Hello Hilomar, welcome to the forum.

Hilomar, everything I play on my sopranos, I can
play just as easily on my sopranino. Piece of cake!

Hello and welcome from Shropshire! I could give you advice about not acquiring too many ukuleles, but I'm a bad example myself!

Just enjoy!

John Colter.

Can you have too many ukuleles? ��

Welcome aboard. :)

It's good to have choice, every uke is different in some way. ;)
agreed..all ukes are good..I have a korala plastic fantastic concert ukulele and it's rather good..my makala dolphin is excellent..

Welcome! I hope you get a sopranino soon to add to your stable of ukes.

"Can you have too many ukuleles? �� "

I live in a small apartment, and keep my ukes (each in a case) in the bedroom, on top of a wardrobe. I consider there are too many when they threaten to cascade down upon me. I'm not prepared to risk life and limb in the interests of feeding UAS.

It would make interesting reading, though, on a death certificate or obituary.

Top Bottom