A Ukey Marriage

maryagn3s

Reaction score
I know it's silly but I thought I'd say something here for folks who may know me (or Rob) and might not know one or the other of us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or IRL.

It's official. Rob Collins and I are going to get married.
We met as a result of a ukulele forum.
We kinda knew each other from here and ukulele cosmos but met in person for the first time at Hollesley (the awesome uke campout originally organised by the lovely and now sadly departed Ray Shakeshaft).

If you know me, you'll know I've had a lot of loss in my life in recent years so this is somehow even greater good news. It is growth and building and hope and goodness.

We've been together for 5 years so I know it's not exactly surprising but we are both properly happy.

So yeah - another ukey marriage.
:D

Yay!
mx

Last edited:
I know it's silly but I thought I'd say something here for folks who may know me (or Rob) and might not know one or the other of us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or IRL.

It's official. Rob Collins and I are going to get married.
We met as a result of a ukulele forum.
We kinda knew each other from here and ukulele cosmos but met in person for the first time at Hollesley (the awesome uke campout originally organised by the lovely and now sadly departed Ray Shakeshaft).

If you know me, you'll know I've had a lot of loss in my life in recent years so this is somehow even greater good news. It is growth and building and hope and goodness.

We've been together for 5 years so I know it's not exactly surprising but we are both properly happy.

So yeah - another ukey marriage.
:D

Yay!
mx

How awesome! Congratulations 'uke' two!

Congrats to both of you!

Well, how about that! Congratulations!

So sweet!!! Congratulations!

Congrats on your forthcoming nuptials!

:cheers:

Top Bottom