Baritone uke lessons

crisson

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a site that offers baritone uke video lessons? I am looking for something along the same lines a UU+ or The Ukulele Way as opposed to just tutorials on how to play specific songs. I have done a google search but that didn't turn up what I am looking for.

Thanks,
Jim

Thanks for the responses guys. I appreciate it. I have been using The Ukulele Way for working on my tenor playing and it finally dawned on me that I can use the same lessons with my baritone. The lessons will just be in a different key or I can capo at the 5th fret and it will be the same key, just in a linear tuning instead of reentrant. The old brain works a lot slower when you get old like me. Thanks again.

Try getting a copy of Baritone Uke Aerobics. ~$18 it has baritone specific instruction. It will supplement your tenor work.

By the way, the Ukulele Way has it's entire curriculum in both high g and low g.

Matt

JackLuis, I do have the Baritone Uke Aerobics book and also the Baritone Fretboard Roadmaps book. They are both good books but I was looking for something visual.

ash13brook, I did realize that each of James Hill's books had both low and high g. Problem was my brain took a while to come to realize that when I capo at the 5th fret on the baritone, I was in low g. I knew this but for some reason it didn't click at first. Just old man's brain fart I guess.

Thanks for the input guys.

Top Bottom