Fs lfdm

Alloalexandre

Reaction score
Price: USD $2250

Bought it from member Mary Mac in 2013. Great ukulele in mint condition. Sound is superb!

See Photo Album in my profile for pictures. Do not hesitate to ask any question. http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/album.php?albumid=2050

Reason of sale: with 3 kids, do not play much anymore.

We can do a skype/FaceTime call so I can show you the ukulele if needed.

Alex Veljanovski

I have not been active on the forum for the past two years but I am a member since 2013 and took classes from Matt Dahlberg during a year. If you need reference, let me know. You can also ask Mary Mac as I bought my uke from her back then.

Last edited:
Cool uke!
I know this is Django Reinhardt/jazz style, but can anyone tell me what that wider sound hole does for the sound, if anything?

Cool uke!
I know this is Django Reinhardt/jazz style, but can anyone tell me what that wider sound hole does for the sound, if anything?

Luis will tell you the shape of the sound hole allows for more variety and deeper sound waves to be released from the Uke.

I think a better picture could be used ... there seems to be a question to why the lower bout looks off a little.

I like to point out this is a rare opportunity for Canadian to buy this uke
I don’t know the seller and never have any contact with him. I only just notice his location is in Quebec, Canada that means Canadian buyer now can have shipping without being harassed by custom or sellers afraid to ship internationally !
If I don’t already own two lfdm I will jump on it. (well I don't mean jumping and crashing it)

Last edited:
Hi All. The ukulele is in Mint Condition. There are no cracks, it is just a reflection on the ukulele when the photo was taken.
I will make an effort to put another one up once back at home tonight.

Again, if someone is interested, I can show it via FaceTime/Skype so you can see it and hear it. I am confident you will be happy with it. Everybody that tries it are impressed by the sound of it!

Thanks all for your comments!
Alex

Top Bottom