WTB pineapple shape concert uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoloRule

Reaction score
UAS attack. Need help.

My budget is flexible. Looking for ;
Pineapple shape ( willing to consider regular shape)
Concert neck
14 fret to the body
Either in concert or soprano body
Mint condition
Must be properly set up
Any wood combination except koa
My location is TORONTO Ontario, Canada
If you have one , please pm me. Thanks much!

Last edited:
IMG_2424.jpg

Hi there,

Here's my Ohana solid mahogany. Can provide more photos.

Thanks,
Rick

one word:

'Flea'

:)

If you're not opposed to buying new, David Ingalls of Ono ukes makes an amazing concert scale pineapple. Mine is mahogany/walnut (sorry, not for sale :) ) and one of my absolute favorite ukuleles.

If you're not opposed to buying new, David Ingalls of Ono ukes makes an amazing concert scale pineapple. Mine is mahogany/walnut (sorry, not for sale :) ) and one of my absolute favorite ukuleles.

Yes I have played an ONO ! Thanks for the recommendation! Didn’t know he make pineapple shape

Hi Rainer
Mike from Uke Republic recommended this but I am not sure about mango wood.
BTW I just ordered a cheapo to crunch my thirst while I continue the search !

Why aren't you sure? I love my mango uke, but it does have a distinctive sound that I suppose some people might not like.

FWIW, I have a concert pineapple in milo wood, but it's been so problematic, I couldn't sell it to you in good conscience. Still trying to make it playable...

Rainer
Clara is looking more and more to what I need.....

Hi Brenda,

Even though you weren't interested in mine :(

I must say that the Clara would be a great choice if you have the wherewithal to get it. I'm starting to think I should liquidate much of my herd and use the proceeds for a Clara.

Hi Brenda,

Even though you weren't interested in mine :(

I must say that the Clara would be a great choice if you have the wherewithal to get it. I'm starting to think I should liquidate much of my herd and use the proceeds for a Clara.

May be blackbird will give us a discount if we gather enough people to place the order. Ha ha

Have you considered Covered Bridge? I have a concert pineapple special ordered with tenor neck that I really like but the demos on YouTube with the concert scale look/sound good as well.

Have you considered Covered Bridge? I have a concert pineapple special ordered with tenor neck that I really like but the demos on YouTube with the concert scale look/sound good as well.

I played cover bridge, it's not for me but I will take a look. May be I just played a bad one. ha ha
Thanks Jim

I played cover bridge, it's not for me but I will take a look. May be I just played a bad one. ha ha
Thanks Jim

Brenda I don't think you have played a Covered Bridge, at least not one from our crowd. They make a very good instrument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom