WTB William King Tenor

drumsanduke

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to the Ukulele Underground marketplace and I am looking for a William King tenor ukulele for my dad. If anyone has one to sell, please PM me. Thank you.

There is one for sale in the marketplace right now.

Coolcow is selling it.

Hello,
I am new to the Ukulele Underground marketplace and I am looking for a William King tenor ukulele for my dad. If anyone has one to sell, please PM me. Thank you.

Thanks sam13,
I did show my dad the William King that coolcow is selling and it is a beautiful ukulele. But he asked if I could look for maybe a different wood combination. I appreciate the reply!

Thanks SpaasStrummer,
I will do some research on how to contact him if I can't find a used William King. I appreciate the info!

Wm King ukes are pretty rare and people that have them generally hold onto them. Is there any reason why you are only interested in a Wm King uke? There are many other good options in that price bracket. Also, what wood combos are you looking for?

Cheers!

Thanks Lakesideglenn,
Something about the designs and sound of the William King that my dad likes. Combinations like Koa sides and back with a darker tonewood on the top would be good. But any combination is an option. I appreciate the reply!

Good luck on your search. When you find the right William King tenor it will be worth the effort.

Thanks Doc_J!
Yes, my dad will be very happy when I find the right one. I appreciate it!

I have one of the last long-scale tenor ukes that Bill made, before he went back to his IT job, full time. Don’t know if he’s back to building. Hope so. In any case, if there are still people interested, and would like to see some photos, I’ll take and post them. I waited a long time on the order from him, since I’d really wanted a particalurly special set of Koa. Tight fiddle back figure. Pretty spectacular piece. As in mint a condition as when I received it from him.

**Just posted photos and specs seperately in the MarketPlace forum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom