Hi everyone

José de Londres

Reaction score
Hello all

I started playing musical instruments relatively late in life - not until I hit 30. But my first instrument was a ukulele. I learned the basics of this wonderful instrument before moving on to other things. I have spent the best part of the last decade perfecting various folk instruments in the Latin American tradition such as the jarana jarocha, cuatro venezolano and the bandola llanera. However recently for various reasons I decided I wanted to reconnect with the instrument that got me into making music in the first place, and I purchased a KoAloha KTM-00. It's actually really good to be back, and to have this wonderful little instrument at my side that I can pick up whenever I feel like it and strum away.

Here's hoping for lots of interesting discussions.

Cheers
JdL

Last edited:
Greetings Jose ..

I heard of a Cuatro only earlier this year, after purchasing a Tenor Uke for my girlfriend (her first) she said how she was reminded of the Cuatro back home in South America, I had never heard of them previously, so it was interesting to look up online to find some images and a little bit of info about them.
The wonderful world of music , it's amazing really isn't it ..
Welcome back to Ukulele ..

Happy Ukeing :)

Top Bottom