WTB: Pono Pro Mahogany

drose

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm interested in buying a pono concert pro all mahogany concert or tenor, just wanted to see what these guys were going for used. A pickup is a plus, but not essential. I would like a radiused fretboard. Slotted headstock is a nice feature, but I don't need it.

Thanks!

I don’t know if the Ukulele Site still has them (the owner is the son of the owner of Pono) but due to the CITIES difficulties with Rosewood, all the Rosewood models were on clearance. I had a Pro Classic Rosewood/Cedar Tenor that was gorgeous and sounded nice, but I sold it here as I am more of a KoAloha person (different sound) but if you like Pro models of Pono—I doubt you’ll find a better deal on a new model (if they still have any).

I don’t know if the Ukulele Site still has them (the owner is the son of the owner of Pono) but due to the CITIES difficulties with Rosewood, all the Rosewood models were on clearance. I had a Pro Classic Rosewood/Cedar Tenor that was gorgeous and sounded nice, but I sold it here as I am more of a KoAloha person (different sound) but if you like Pro models of Pono—I doubt you’ll find a better deal on a new model (if they still have any).

My wife and I ordered a Rosewood/Spruce baritone when we saw that deal go live. It came in yesterday and I'm very impressed with it. It was a great deal. Very nice instrument.

BUMP! Looking for the pc-mc

I have a Pono Mango Tenor Pro Classic that is absolutely gorgeous and sounds great, very bright. I got it about a year ago from the ukulele site. Pono's are very neck heavy since they have very think necks with a truss rod. I really dig mine. I would def try to play one before you buy, if possible. Peace.

Top Bottom