Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Ken Timms Mahogany Soprano - REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Ukecaster View Post
    Wow, that one sold an hour after you posted this!
    That's no surprise.
    Playing my Magic Fluke and grinning like a fool!

The one I sold lasted only 7 minutes here on UU.
    Ask NOT what your country can do for Uke...ask what Uke can do for your country.

Hi Guys,
    I was the one that sent Jake Wildwood the Timms. I had picked it up off UU not too long ago,
    and it was the second Timms I have had the honor to own and noodle on. The first one I had, I donated as a prize
    for a UU contest Jon Duncan and I had done some time ago.
    Ken does absolutely wonderful instruments, & far too undervalued in my opinion. I had purchased the second Timms, here on UU
    to gift to a friend, to get him into ukulele's ( I am a music 'pusher' and do everything I can to get my friends into uke's ),
    but unfortunately he did not have room in his luggage for his return to Africa , where he donates his time as a doctor.
    So sent it onto my friend Jake Wildwood to sell for me on consignment, to turn back into funds that I can donate to my friends clinic in Africa.
    Will I purchase another Timms? Absolutely!! I myself prefer concert size ukuleles, - But would search out another to donate on. - Ed G in Lakebay Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Gilkison View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I was the one that sent Jake Wildwood the Timms. I had picked it up off UU not too long ago,
    and it was the second Timms I have had the honor to own and noodle on. The first one I had, I donated as a prize
    for a UU contest Jon Duncan and I had done some time ago.
    Ken does absolutely wonderful instruments, & far too undervalued in my opinion. I had purchased the second Timms, here on UU
    to gift to a friend, to get him into ukulele's ( I am a music 'pusher' and do everything I can to get my friends into uke's ),
    but unfortunately he did not have room in his luggage for his return to Africa , where he donates his time as a doctor.
    So sent it onto my friend Jake Wildwood to sell for me on consignment, to turn back into funds that I can donate to my friends clinic in Africa.
    Will I purchase another Timms? Absolutely!! I myself prefer concert size ukuleles, - But would search out another to donate on. - Ed G in Lakebay Washington
    You are a great friend!
    I give away Enyas.
    Playing my Magic Fluke and grinning like a fool!

Wow Ed, gifting Timms ukes . God Bless You! Talk about a uke ambassador!
    Ask NOT what your country can do for Uke...ask what Uke can do for your country.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Gilkison View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I had purchased the second Timms, here on UU to gift to a friend,.....
    Can I be your friend?

Thread Information