Season 299 - New Kids On The Block

Looks like I'll be sending you a convincer. Prepare to sell your house and move to the Land of Cheeseheads!

Ah, my delusional friend. Back when I had a real job I worked more in Wisconsin than any other state and had ample chance to sample its culinary delights. I admit that Wisconsin wins in the category of "best cheese curds". But that's only because its the only state where they are readily available in markets. As for syrup and cheeses I can see why anyone who has not been to Vermont thinks they are the best.......

But Wisconsin still has the Mustard Museum, where you can get pennants for America's apocryphal mustard college, Poupon U.

Ah, my delusional friend. Back when I had a real job I worked more in Wisconsin than any other state and had ample chance to sample its culinary delights. I admit that Wisconsin wins in the category of "best cheese curds". But that's only because its the only state where they are readily available in markets. As for syrup and cheeses I can see why anyone who has not been to Vermont thinks they are the best.......

Oh, I've been to Vermont. Or New Hampshire. Hard to tell the difference.

There is nothing like Fred's Vermont Maple Syrup. I still have a few drops in the bottom of the jar, I am saving for a special occasion to make my last flapjacks with Maple Syrup.

Great season, Fred. I am with you all the way on Mandolin Orange. Downloaded one album already and plan to download another soon. Great stuff. Must check out more originals too.

Brain Therapy?

Great Season, Fred. And at this time of Thanksgiving and goodwill, I'm prepared to man up & accept I may have got it wrong about our Ed. It seems I might need some Canadian brain therapy...

Great Season, Fred. And at this time of Thanksgiving and goodwill, I'm prepared to man up & accept I may have got it wrong about our Ed. It seems I might need some Canadian brain therapy...
First use the TMS with Ed Sheeran, then Barry Manilow........

I went through plenty of Brain Therapy at all the Grateful Dead shows I attended. I am convinced that is a big part of why I love their music so much! :biglaugh:

79B246AB-099B-4A92-9D8B-96470B654007.jpg

We got this in the mail today, Fred. Thanks so much! It is a sweet ending to what was a tough November for us. Pancakes for the next 5 days!

Top Bottom